A sales job with LogoNation is a great way to transition from college into some of the most lucrative sales careers in business. Of course there’s no guarantee that you’ll make a fortune in sales down the road, but as you consider working for LogoNation, here are some words to the wise about the exciting possibilities for a career in sales.
A recent article on the Forbes.com website compared the 10 best paying and 10 worst paying sales jobs. Their article in turn was based on data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. We’ll stick to the positive and outline the best-paying sales jobs in America, based on that government information:
1. Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agent (stock brokers, annuities, retirement fundsagents etc., who can earn big commissions, especially in the New York – Connecticutt area)
Average Annual Pay: $95,130
3. Sales Representative, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
Average Annual Pay: $84,360
4. First-Line Supervisor of Non-Retail Sales Workers (could be manufacturing, oil and gas industry, transportation etc.)
Average Annual Pay: $81,120
5. Real Estate Broker (can be very volatile as the recent Recession showed)
Average Annual Pay: $76,060
6. Sales Representative, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products
Average Annual Pay: $62,720
7. Insurance Sales Agent
Average Annual Pay: $62,520
8. Sales Representative, Services, All Other
Average Annual Pay: $60,430
9. Advertising Sales Agent
Average Annual Pay: $55,020
10. Real Estate Sales Agent (agents are not independent but typically work under brokers)
Average Annual Pay: $52,490
How much can you expect to make in a sales job with LogoNation? Of course it depends on how well you sell, but targeted compensation is $45,000 to 50,000 in your first year with potential up to $100,000 a year as you grow your volume.
Realistically the majority of recent college graduates try several different jobs before settling in to one for a longer period of time. So consider that a sales career with LogoNation may be an ideal stepping stone for you as a new or recent college grad. Or maybe you like the idea of the upside potential if you stay with us longer term! Contact us today to learn more or have your questions answered.